West Central Initiative's mission, vision and core values help define our organizational culture and give you a better "picture" of WCI.
Serving to improve West Central Minnesota through funding, programs and technical assistance.
Uniting ideas and resources to help people and communities create a better tomorrow.
- Community – Building community is the basis for our work.
- Respect – We treat individuals, organizations and communities with respect and compassion.
- Responsiveness – We respond to inquiries and requests in an efficient, timely manner.
- Learning – We are committed to continuous learning and innovation to meet the changing needs of our region.
- Stability – We provide stability by building and managing a sustainable asset base for the region.