5 things to know about WCI's new CEO Brad Barth
- He’s locally grown. “I went to Barnesville High School. Highway 94 now runs through the farmland my family once owned.”
- He’s worked with WCI before. “I got to know WCI when I was director of the Small Business Center at Alexandria Community & Technical College. WCI was—and is—a great partner in encouraging entrepreneurship and business growth.”
- He loves fishing and boating. “I’m excited that there are so many lakes to explore in west central Minnesota!”
- He believes in the power of education and jobs training. “At both Alex Tech and North Dakota State College of Science—just over the border—I’ve seen how local employers are clamoring for people with skills and know-how.”
- He enjoys talking to people about their passions. “At the NDSCS Alumni Foundation, I had the privilege of having meaningful conversations with people about their values and their dreams. I look forward to visiting with the people of west central Minnesota and forming connections so we can work together toward a shared vision of our region’s future.”
Learn more about Brad.