The year 2016—our 30th year serving west central Minnesota—is bringing some exciting changes to West Central Initiative. WCI staff Sandy King and Dale Umlauf both are taking on new and expanded roles in the organization. As a result, WCI seeks a vice president of operations to join our team. The VP—Operations will:
- Manage WCI’s fiscal operations, including overseeing the annual budget and annual audit, and working with fiscal agents.
- Supervise the administrative and financial support staff at WCI.
- Serve as human resources director for staff and board to assure compliance and benefits administration.
- Direct maintenance of the office building and grounds.
- Lead the organization in integrating cloud-based technology into WCI’s day-to-day operations, including migration of WCI’s management information system and implementation of Microsoft Office 365.
- Assist the WCI Board of Directors by taking notes, preparing minutes and maintaining legal documents.
- Participate in public relations and fundraising efforts as assigned by the president.