RSVPs are needed so that we have an accurate count for lunch.
1. Welcome and Introductions (10:00)
Greg Wagner, WCI Business & Economic Development Director
2. Craig Schroeder, Commonwealth and the Youth Attraction Formula© (10:15-11:30)
Craig will share the Commonwealth model and overview of the curriculum.
3. Round Robin Networking and Updates (11:30-12:00)
An opportunity to talk about projects, strategies, questions, or concerns.
4. Lunch (Served on-site, provided by WCI) and Further Networking (12:00-12:30)
Stay for Lunch and more networking, leave if/when you need.
Please let Jill know of any dietary needs.
5. David Skovholt, MN Dept of Labor and Industry: MN Labor Standards (12:30-2)
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry-Labor Standards unit administers state laws regarding parental leave and pregnancy accommodations, overtime, child labor, minimum wage regulations, and employee work breaks, among other issues. Each year, DLI’s Labor Standards division responds to more than 20,000 inquiries from employers and employees. We want to empower Minnesota businesses and those professionals assisting the business community to have base understanding of these critical state laws, and what happens when violations do occur.
6. Meeting Adjournment at 2:00 pm