Child Care Loan Qualifications:
- Loans up to $3,500 for home-based providers. Center-based providers may be eligible for additional funds.
- Used to open or retain child care slots in WCI’s nine-county region.
- Loans are used to make property suitable for child care.
- Typically, related to improvements for property to be licensed or expand licensed space.
- Must meet WCI loan guidelines.
Contact: Greg Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-739-2239
Attention: This is not a forgivable child care loan. West Central Initiative's forgivable child care loan program is now closed.