- Grants: We use partnerships to provide resources to help families and communities in west central Minnesota thrive.
- Loans: We provide gap loans for business start-ups and expansions.
- Business Development: We work to strengthen the regional economy to sustain families and help fulfill their aspirations.
- Community Development: We assist communities by providing tools, resources, and facilitation to engage within their communities.
- Early Childhood Initiative: We want to give our children the best possible start toward a healthy life of learning, achieving, and succeeding.
- Regional planning: We provide transportation planning and economic development planning.
- Groups: We convene groups, such as the Labor Force Development Council, Pine to Prairie GIS users group, and regional transportation and trails groups.
- We provide fundraising technical assistance to nonprofits and communities.
Our wide range of services and funds, some of which are noted below, help communities, families, and businesses and support worthy causes.
- Component funds, such as community funds, designated nonprofit funds, and donor advised funds
- Our regional endowment fund, which helps us accomplish everything on this page
- Our Heartland Giving farmland stewardship program