Laura LaCroix-Dalluhn, Project Coordinator, Laura@LaCroixDalluhnConsulting.com
Nancy Jost, Co-Chair, email@example.com
Bharti Wahi, Co-Chair, BWahi@ChildrensDefenseFund.com
Minnesota’s future prosperity depends on the wellbeing of every family, every infant and every young child. Healthy child development is fundamental to the overall wellbeing of every Minnesotan. Understanding the developing human brain, which begins before birth and continues into adulthood, is key. Early experiences, within the context of families literally shape how the brain gets built and has long-term consequences on future health and wellbeing.
We believe targeted policy opportunities aimed at those who experience racial, economic and geographic inequities will ensure the first 1000 days of life include quality experiences for infants, toddlers and their families.
2020 Policy Platform & Data
Minnesota’s Prenatal to Three Coalition strives to ensure all children will have healthy births and supportive mothers, fathers, families and communities with resources to develop, grow, and flourish without being defined by one’s income, race, ethnicity or zip code.
Minnesota's Prenatal to Three Coalition is working in partnership with key early childhood advocates to prioritize the following legislative and administrative positions in 2020.
Minnesota's Prenatal to Three Coalition supports a broad array of policy issues aimed at those who experience racial, economic and geographic inequities.
Explore county level data on issues impacting children and families birth to age five.
The PN-3 Coalition through its many partners, collectively saw a number of important successes for Minnesota’s infants, toddlers and young families across the state.
- African American Babies Coalition
- Child Care Aware of Minnesota
- Children’s Defense Fund Minnesota
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Development & Training, Incorporated
- Elders for Infants
- HealthPartners Little Moments Count
- Indigenous Visioning
- Initiative Foundation
- Integrated Care for High Risk Pregnancies
- LaCroix-Dalluhn Consulting, LLC
- Minneapolis Youth Coordinating Board
- Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health – Infant and Early Childhood (MACMHIEC)
- Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children (MnAEYC)
- Minnesota Coalition for Targeted Home Visiting (MCHTV)
- Proof Alliance
- Northland Foundation
- Northwest Minnesota Foundation
- Plain Depth Consulting
- Start Early Funders
- Southwest Initiative Foundation
- Voices & Choices for Children Coalition
- West Central Initiative
Minnesota's PN-3 Coalition is co-chaired by Nancy Jost of West Central Initiative and Bharti Wahi of Children’s Defense Fund of Minnesota and coordinated by Laura LaCroix-Dalluhn of LaCroix-Dalluhn Consulting. Supporting organizations work together to build awareness about these important years and work collaboratively to increase smart investments for infants, young children and their families.
PN-3 Coalition meets the second Friday of month from 9:30-11 AM. Join us in person or online via Zoom.
- March 13, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- June 12, 2020
- July 10, 2020
- August 14, 2020
- September 11, 2020
- October 9, 2020
- November 13, 2020
- December 11, 2020